KETO-SHREDDED MEXICAN CHICKEN
• 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
• 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
• 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
• sliced jalapeño peppers
• sliced red onions
• chopped tomatoes
• diced avocado
• shredded cheese
• sour cream
• Place the chicken thighs in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker and sprinkle each thigh with the taco seasoning.
• Pour the tomato sauce over the seasoned chicken and top with the butter. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, until the chicken is tender.
• Shred the chicken with a fork and mix it with the liquid in the slow cooker.
• If desired, serve the shredded chicken with sliced jalapeños, sliced onions, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado, shredded cheese, and/or sour cream.
KETO-CHEESY STEAK TACO
• 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
• 1 packet taco seasoning
• 1 New York strip steak
• 1/4 stick butter
• diced tomato, for topping
• sour cream, for topping
• sliced avocado, for topping
• sliced jalapeño, for topping
• lime zest, for topping
• Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a Silpat. Set out four glasses that are similar in height and rest a wooden cooking spoon over each pair of glasses. These suspended spoons will be used to shape the tortillas.
• Divide cheese into three mounds on top of lined sheet pan. Use hand to flatten and spread cheese into circles spaced 1-2 inches apart. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or cheese appears lacy and is golden-brown on the edges.
• Use a spatula to carefully drape tortillas over suspended spoons to create tortilla shape. Allow to dry and harden.
• Meanwhile, sprinkle taco seasoning over both sides of the steak. You may not use the whole packet.
• Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. If using a grill pan, melt butter over the top and allow to brown slightly. For medium rare or medium steak, cook for 2-3 minutes. Rotate steak 90 degrees using a fork, and cook for an additional 2- 3 minutes. Flip steak with a fork, and repeat process. Remove steak onto a plate and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes, before slicing into thin strips against the grain.
• To assemble, fill taco shells with pinch of lettuce, a few strips of steak, a dollop of sour cream, a smattering of diced tomato and avocado, a few thin slices of jalapeño, and a dash of lime zest.
LOW-CARB CHICKEN PAN PIZZA
• 3 to 4 large chicken breasts ( 6oz to 8oz a a breast)
• 14 oz jar of pizza sauce
• 1 tsp oregano
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp pepper
• 1 tbs olive oil
• 8 oz shredded mozzarella
• 6 oz pepperoni
• Preheat oven to 400.
• Cook pizza sauce in pan on low heat to reduce for about 10 minutes. This will keep the sauce from becoming watery in the pan when you bake it.
• Meanwhile, butterfly the chicken breasts and cut into 2 pieces.
• Pound chicken breasts.
• Mix salt, pepper, and oregano together.
• Sprinkle each breast with seasoning. Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
• Cook chicken breasts on each side for one minute, just enough to brown the outsides to lock in their juice.
• Lay chicken breasts in a 9x13 in baking dish.
• Spread all of the sauce on each of the chicken breasts.
• Cover the breasts in mozzarella and then pepperoni.
• Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
• Rest for 5 minutes then serve.
• 2lbs ground beef
• 1 cup pork rinds, crumbed
• 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 2 stalks celery, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 3oz tomato paste
• 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
• 1 tablespoon dried parsley
• 1 egg
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• In a large bowl place 2lbs ground beef and begin to break it up. This will help when mixing in the other ingredients.
• Mix in 1 medium chopped onion, 2 stalks chopped celery, and 2 cloves of minced garlic.
• Once those are well combined add in 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning and 1 tablespoon of dried parsley.
• Next mix in 1 egg
• Then add a combination of 1 cup of crumbed pork rinds and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
• Add in salt and pepper to taste and mix until well combined.
• Place in a shallow baking dish and bake for 1 hour.
• Remove and top tomato paste and fresh parsley.
EASY KETO CHICKEN STIR FRY
• 1 pound chicken breast (cut into small pieces)
• 1/2 cup white onion (diced)
• 1 cup bell pepper (any color - I like using a mix of all 3 colors)
• 1/4 cup coconut aminos
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (OR 2-3 cloves fresh garlic)
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger powder
• salt & pepper to taste
• 1 tablespoon butter (or other fat: ghee, coconut oil, etc)
• Prep chicken and veggies: cut chicken into small pieces and dice all veggies.
• Add butter to a wok over medium heat. Once butter melts, add onions and garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes.
• Increase to medium high heat. Add bell peppers and continue to stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
• Add chicken, coconut aminos, and remaining seasoning. Stir fry until chicken is done (about 5- 7 minutes).
• Plate, serve, and enjoy!